Hiring a Pasco County, FL Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have been in a car accident in New Port Richey, Hudson, Spring Hill or Brooksville,
Deciding on whether or not to hire a motor vehicle accident attorney can be difficult enough. Not knowing what to look for in a personal injury attorney adds to the frustration. There are ways to help you to determine if hiring an injury lawyer would be beneficial. Be aware, that there are time limits on filing wrongful death lawsuits in Florida. Time limits for filing lawsuits apply to car accidents as well. Florida PIP Laws state that you must seek treatment within 14 days of being injured in a motor vehicle accident. Being pro-active now can be beneficial to your case.
Let Us Help You to Determine if Hiring a Pasco County Florida Personal Injury Attorney is Beneficial
A free consultation with a Pasco County Personal Injury Attorneys Doyle, McCabe, Uccello offers an opportunity for you to ask questions, get advice and a case review. This should be the first step you take and is paramount in helping you to decide whether hiring a personal injury attorney is the right choice, because there are times when it may not be beneficial. Every car crash victim's circumstance is different and there are many factors that can impact your decision.
1. Were you in a low impact, low property damage accident yet have been in pain? Accidents with low property damages are like a red flag for insurance companies. This makes it difficult for the injured victim, particularly if you are suffering from whiplash or soft tissue damage.
2. Were you in a crash involving a commercial trucking or other commercial vehicle? If so, these companies have teams of lawyers to fight you. An experienced, tenacious personal injury lawyer is generally crucial to obtain the best outcome for the victim.
3. Have you experienced an injury as the result of a slip and fall or other injurious accident in a public setting?
4. Have you been injured in an accident and uncertain as to who the liable parties are?
5. Has a loved one suffered a fatality as the result of a car accident, boating accident or other type of negligence? Wrongful death lawsuits are best suited for experienced personal injury attorneys.
6. Were you in a pedestrian or bicycling accident where the negligent party is turning the blame on you? Knowing who to sue, how to investigate and build a case is crucial in these types of accidents.
These and other factors can be good starting points when you are considering hiring a personal injury attorney. The first thing to remember is that the focus of big insurance companies is to minimize or deny your claim-- even if you know with unhampered certainty, your claim should be honored. Further, the job of a personal injury attorney is to maximize your compensation according to Florida Law which brings us to the second step.
Things to Consider When Hiring a Pasco County, Florida Personal Injury Lawyer
1. If the firm has experience handling personal injury cases
2. Does your lawyer have trial experience (Are they personal injury trial lawyers)
3. Negotiations - Most personal injury cases settle out of court, thus, your attorney must
have tenacious negotiation skills.
4. Communication skill. Here, the practice area makes no difference. The lawyers at Doyle,
McCabe, Uccello are compassionate, caring and effective communicators.
Hiring a Pasco County Florida PIP lawyer for an accident claim or lawsuit can feel like a
daunting task, especially when you've been injured due to the negligence of another. Whether in a car accident, slip and fall accident, pedestrian accident or in the tragic instance where there has been a wrongful death, consider Doyle, McCabe, Uccello Trial Lawyers.
Doyle, McCabe, Uccello, Personal Injury Trial Attorneys - Located in Hudson, Florida - Representing Clients in Pasco, Hernando, Citrus County Florida. For more information click on the following links below.